As some of you may already know (I was a little behind on the news) RMU defenseman Chris Kaufman has signed with the Bakersfield Condors on Tuesday night. Kaufman will hit the ice on Friday night.

Here is an article on the Condors, as well as Kaufman: Bakersfield.com

"Defenseman Chris Kaufman, who just finished his junior year of play at Robert Morris University, is expected to arrive tonight and will play on Friday. Kaufman played one year in the North American Hockey League (juniors) in Helena, Mont., where former Bakersfield Fog General Manager Mike Butters is president and assistant coach. Kaufman (6-foot-2, 190 pounds) was captain at Robert Morris where he had 16 points in 34 games this season."

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Congrats to Chris! I let out a shout for joy when my hubby told me the news yesterday. I am so happy for him! I have no doubt he will do well out there.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home